SSC50005, 522 ton Capacity, 50 mm Stroke, Single-Acting, High Tonnage Hydraulic Cylinder
Larzep SSC High Tonnage Hydraulic Cylinders are an affordable solution for lifting heavy loads.
These high tonnage cylinders are built to handle extreme force and pressure - perfect for heavy-duty civil engineering applications.
Engineered to meet the highest standards of quality and durability, SSC High Tonnage Hydraulic Cylinders are manufactured using advanced technologies. Our products undergo rigorous testing to ensure complete safety and maximum performance.
Each cylinder is manufactured using advanced technologies while following quality system processes meeting the standards of UNE-EN ISO 9001:200815
- Capacities from 144 to 1085 ton, strokes up to 300 mm.
- Single acting load return design suits civil engineering applications, including weighing, lifting and positioning.
- Hydraulic end of stroke overflow port. Without stop ring. Red band warning.
- For mechanical stop ring see DDC double acting models.
- For confined spaces and loads up to 150 ton, see SX and SP models.
- Black nitrided body on models up to 224 ton.
- All units load tested under 125% of the nominal capacity.
- Guiding bands improve resistance against side-loads.
- Female AZ3140 coupling with rubber dust cap included.