TD01015, 10 ton Capacity, 150 mm Stroke, Double-Acting, Pull Hydraulic Cylinder
TD Pull Hydraulic Cylinders are designed for pulling applications, including joining plates for welding, or tensioning cables. TD Cylinders are double-acting which advances and retracts the plunger quickly and with control.
Built for consistent, reliable, and long-lasting performance. Larzep TD Pull Hydraulic Cylinders are the best choice for applications requiring hydraulic force to quickly advance and retract the plunger.
Model: TD01015 | Series: TD | Product Line: Industrial Tools
Larzep TD Pull Hydraulic Cylinders are ideal for cable and bar tensioning and other pulling applications. These double acting hydraulic cylinders offer quick and controlled retraction, and are available in tonnage capacities of 10, 30, and 50 tons.
Each cylinder is manufactured using advanced technologies while following quality system processes meeting the standards of UNE-EN ISO 9001:200815
- Capacities from 10 to 50 ton, with 150 mm stroke.
- TD models are Double Acting. (TE models are single acting spring return).
- For pulling applications such as joining plates for welding, tensioning cables, and more.
- Hard chromed piston
- All units load tested under 125% of the nominal capacity.
- Guiding bands improve resistance against side-loads.
- Female AZ3140 coupling with rubber dust cap included.