A13015, 30 Ton, 150 mm Stroke, Hydraulic Bottle Jack
Larzep A Series Hydraulic Bottle Jacks give you the lifting power needed to handle a variety of applications including vehicle maintenance. Choose from a selection of models with lift capacities ranging from 3 to 50 tons.
Every Larzep Bottle Jack is built using high-quality materials to withstand the harshest working conditions. Typical use is in the vertical orientation, but they can also be used horizontally, providing the pump element is positioned at the lowest point.
All models are single-stage and models up to 30 ton include a screw extension for optimum stroke adjustment. The telescopic detachable handle for pumping the jack is zinc plated for corrosion resistance, and all models include a safety relief valve.
- Capacities from 3 to 50 ton.
- Up to 30 ton models include screw extension.
- All models include safety relief valve.
- Supplied with zinc plated pumping handle.
- Also operates horizontally, provided the pump element is at the lowest point.