DAH06005, 60 ton Capacity, 50 mm Stroke, Double-Acting, Hollow Aluminium Hydraulic Cylinder
DAH-Series Hollow Plunger Hydraulic Cylinders are ideal for applications such as tensioning cables and bolts, and pulling sleeves or bearings. The hollow plunger bore, and plunger thread allows attachments to enable the cylinder to deliver both pull and push forces.
Cylinders from the DAH-Series are constructed with a high-strength aluminium body to provide a more portable alternative than steel equivalents. With up to 40% weight reduction and fitted with a steel base plate and saddle, DAH-Series Cylinders offer the ideal combination of portability and durability needed to handle a multitude of on-site projects.
With a double-acting capability, your DAH Cylinder will provide superior precision and speed when retracting the plunger - keeping you safe and in full control.
- For push and pull operations: Tensioning cable and bolts, pulling sleeves and bearings.
- Made from high strength aluminium alloy.
- Aluminium parts are treated to improve resistance and extend working life.
- Lightweight: Over 40% weight reduction when compared with steel equivalent.
- Lighter and shorter than single acting SAH equivalent.
- Fitted with a steel base plate for wear resistance.
- Safety valve prevents accidental over-pressure.
- Hollow plain steel saddle as standard. Optional solid or threaded saddles available.
- Not suitable for high cycle applications.