D55015, 550 ton Capacity, 150 mm Stroke, Double-Acting, Hydraulic Cylinder
D-Series Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinders are perfectly suited to both pushing and pulling applications. The double acting configuration makes these versatile cylinders a great choice for repeated high-cycle use, and especially when you need to retract the plunger quickly and with precision.
Equipped with hardened saddles, these rugged cylinders are built to withstand the harshest job site conditions such as in the construction and manufacturing industries.
Threads on the collar and plunger, base mounting holes, removable saddles and a selection of optional accessories make D-Series Cylinders some of the most versatile cylinders available.
Compatible accessories to expand their capabilities further include mounting blocks, base plates, collar toes, and clevis eyes.
- For push and pull applications.
- For heavy duty applications, high precision and involving high-cycle life.
- High quality guide and sealing system.
- Safety valve on the retract side prevents accidental over-pressure.
- Collar threads, plunger end threads and base mounting holes provide easy fixing and pull operations.
- Compatible with SM accessories.