SP05006, 50 ton Capacity, 60 mm Stroke, Single-Acting Load Return, Low Height Hydraulic Cylinder
SP Low Height Hydraulic Cylinders are constructed with a shorter cylinder body than others in the Larzep range but with a much longer stroke than our SX and SMX low profile models.
These are single acting cylinders that use the weight of the load to return the plunger back to its lowest position.
The body and saddle feature a nitrocarburized finish for exceptional durability, and optional tilting saddles can be mounted onto 30 to 100 ton models to resist side load.
Each cylinder is manufactured using advanced technologies while following quality system processes meeting the standards of UNE-EN ISO 9001:200815
- Capacities from 10 to 100 ton, strokes up to 60 mm.
- Load return design
- Low profile for use in confined spaces: machinery positioning, tool fastening, load tests.
- Body and saddle black nitrided to improve corrosion and wear resistance.
- Optional tilting saddles can be mounted on 30 to 100 ton models.
- All units load tested under 125% of the nominal capacity.
- Guiding bands improve resistance against side-loads.
- Female AZ3140 coupling with rubber dust cap included.