SMP03006, 30 ton Capacity, 60 mm Stroke, Single-Acting Spring Return, Low Height Hydraulic Cylinder
SMP Low Height Hydraulic Cylinders are constructed with a shorter cylinder body than others in the Larzep range. They offer a much longer stroke than our smaller SX and SMX low profile models.
These are single acting cylinders that include a pre-tensioned spring to return the plunger back to its lowest position.
The body and saddle feature a nitrocarburized finish for exceptional durability. Optional tilting saddles can be mounted onto 30 to 100 ton models to resist side load.
Each SMP Cylinder is manufactured using advanced technologies while following quality system processes meeting the standards of UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Capacities from 10 to 100 ton, strokes up to 150 mm.
- Single acting spring return configuration.
- Low profile for use in confined spaces: machinery positioning, tool fastening, load tests.
- Nitrocarburized finish on the body and saddle provide exceptional resistance to corrosion and wear.
- Optional tilting saddles can be mounted on 30 to 100 ton models.
- All units load tested under 125% of the nominal capacity.
- Guiding bands improve resistance against side-loads.
- Female AZ3140 coupling with rubber dust cap included.