STC05020, 51 ton Capacity, 200 mm Stroke, Single-Acting, Locknut Hydraulic Cylinder
STC Hydraulic Cylinders include a lock nut that gives the reassurance of safe mechanical load holding for extended periods. Each cylinder is single-acting and uses the weight of the load to bring the plunger back to its starting position.
The locknut is tested under 50% overload - giving you complete confidence during applications such as supporting foundations, bridge construction and shipbuilding. The body, nut and saddle feature a nitrocarburized finish for exceptional durability. Optional tilting saddles can be added to resist side load.
Each cylinder is manufactured using advanced technologies while following quality system processes meeting the standards of UNE-EN ISO 9001:201508
- Capacities from 30 to 1.085 ton, strokes up to 300 mm.
- The lock nut holds the load mechanically for extended periods of time.
- Lock nut tested under 50% overload.
- Hydraulic end of stroke overflow port. Red band warning.
- Nitrocarburized body, lock nut and saddle black for resistance to corrosion and wear.
- Ideal for supporting foundations, bridge construction and shipbuilding.
- For confined spaces we recommend STX locknut cylinders.
- All units load tested under 125% of the nominal capacity.
- Guiding bands improve resistance against side-loads.
- Female AZ3140 coupling with rubber dust cap included.