DDA05015, 50 ton Capacity, 150 mm Stroke, Double-Acting, Aluminium Hydraulic Cylinder
DDA-Series Hydraulic Cylinders are constructed from high-strength aluminium alloy to provide a more portable alternative than steel equivalents. With up to 40% weight reduction and fitted with a steel base plate and saddle, DDA-Series Cylinders offer the ideal combination of portability and durability to handle a multitude of challenging on-site projects.
With its double-acting capability, your DDA Cylinder will provide superior precision and speed when retracting the plunger, keeping you safe and in full control.
- Made from high-strength aluminium alloy.
- All aluminium parts are treated to improve resistance and extend working life.
- Lightweight: Over 40% weight reduction compared with steel equivalents.
- Fitted with strong steel base plate and saddle for wear resistance.
- Internal safety valve prevents accidental over-pressure.
- Not suitable for high cycle applications.