SAH03010, 30 ton Capacity, 100 mm Stroke, Single-Acting, Aluminium Hollow Plunger Hydraulic Cylinder
Larzep SAH Hydraulic Cylinders combine the versatility of a hollow plunger design with the improved portability of aluminium. This means you’re well equipped to handle pulling and pushing applications on difficult to reach job sites.
The hollow plunger design allows components to be fixed through the bore, making it possible to complete many different push and pull applications. Examples include tensioning cables and bolts, and pulling sleeves or bearings.
High-strength aluminium alloy bodies make SAH cylinders up to 40% lighter than steel equivalents. Durability and resistance to wear is assured by the hard anodized body, stop ring and piston. The steel base plate and hardened steel saddle also help ensure a long working life of the cylinder.
- Lightweight hollow cylinders with capacities from 22 to 100 ton and up to 150 mm stroke.
- Hollow piston, spring return design for push and pull applications such as tensioning cables and bolts, or pulling sleeves and bearings.
- All aluminium parts treated to improve durability and extend working life.
- Fitted with steel base plate and saddle for wear resistance.
- 40% weight reduction when compared with steel equivalent.
- Hollow plain saddle as standard.
- Not suitable for high-cycle applications.
- Optional solid or threaded saddles available
- Stop ring withstands the full capacity of the cylinder.
- All units load tested under 125% of the nominal capacity.
- Guiding bands improve resistance against side-loads.
- Female AZ3140 coupling with rubber dust cap included.