SMX01011, 10 ton Capacity, 11 mm Stroke, Single-Acting Spring Return, Low Profile Hydraulic Cylinder
SMX Low Profile Hydraulic Cylinders are ideal for applications in very confined spaces requiring a short stroke. These single-acting cylinders feature a pre-tensioned spring for quick plunger retraction.
Superior durability, safety, and versatility in a compact format. Larzep SMX Low Profile Hydraulic Cylinders feature a pre-tensioned spring for quick plunger return and flat sides for both vertical and horizontal use.
Model: SMX01011 | Series: SMX | Product Line: Industrial Tools
SMX low profile pancake cylinders have a short cylinder body to fit into very tight spaces. These single-acting cylinders include a pre-tensioned spring to return the plunger back to its lowest position.
The body and saddle feature a nitrocarburized finish for exceptional durability. Optional tilting saddles can be mounted onto 50 to 150 ton models to resist side load.
- Capacities from 4 to 150 ton, strokes up to 16 mm.
- Two low profile versions to choose from: SX for load return, and SMX for spring return.
- For use in confined space purposes such as machinery positioning, or tool fastening.
- Body includes two parallel faces for stability in horizontal operation.
- Mounting bolt holes for easy fixing.
- Nitrocarburized as standard to improve corrosion and side-load resistance.
- All units load tested under 125% of the nominal capacity.
- Female AZ3140 coupling with rubber dust cap included.