SH01215, 12 ton Capacity, 150 mm Stroke, Single-Acting, Hollow Plunger Hydraulic Cylinder
Larzep SH Hollow Plunger Hydraulic Cylinders offer versatility needed to take on a wide range of maintenance, testing, and tensioning applications. The hollow plunger design allows components to be fixed inside bore, making it possible to complete both pulling and pushing applications.
SH Hydraulic Cylinders are single-acting and feature a high-strength pre-tensioned return spring for rapid retraction. Also, each cylinder is equipped with an integral stop ring to prevent plunger over-travel and guidance bands to resist side-load.
The body and saddle on all models above 12 ton capacity feature a nitrocarburized finish for exceptional durability. Hard chrome-plated hollow pistons also help ensure a long operational life.
Each cylinder is manufactured using advanced technologies while following quality system processes meeting the standards of UNE-EN ISO 9001:201508
- Capacities from 12 to 100 ton, strokes up to 150 mm.
- Spring return, hollow piston.
- For push and pull applications: e.g. tensioning cables and bolts, pulling sleeves and bearings.
- Nitrocarburized body and saddle give exceptional resistance to corrosion and wear (excludes 12 ton models).
- Hollow hard chrome-plated piston.
- Collar threads, piston end thread and base holes for easy fixing.
- Compatible with our complete puller range.
- Hollow plain saddle as standard.
- Optional solid and threaded saddles available.
- Hollow cylinders also available in double acting (DH) and aluminium single and double acting (SAH and DAH).
- Stop ring withstands the full capacity of the cylinder.
- All units load tested under 125% of the nominal capacity.
- Guiding bands improve resistance against side-loads.
- Female AZ3140 coupling with rubber dust cap included.