STX15004, 150 ton Capacity, 45 mm Stroke, Single-Acting, Pancake Locknut Hydraulic Cylinder
STX Low Profile Pancake Cylinders include a lock nut to provide safe mechanical load holding for extended periods. These are single-acting, load return hydraulic cylinders feature a nitrocarburized coating and a built-in tilt saddle to improve side-load resistance.
Ideal for restricted spaces where safe mechanical load holding is vital. Larzep STX Low Profile Lock Nut Cylinders have a built-in tilt saddle and offer exceptional durability in the most demanding conditions.
Model: STX15004 | Series: STX | Product Line: Industrial Tools
STX Low Height Hydraulic Cylinders include a lock nut that gives the reassurance of safe mechanical load holding for extended periods. Each cylinder is single-acting and uses the weight of the load to return the plunger back to its starting position.
The locknut is tested under 50% overload - giving you complete confidence when holding loads securely during many applications, such as supporting foundations, bridge construction and shipbuilding. The body and saddle feature a nitrocarburized finish for exceptional durability. Optional tilting saddles can be added to resist side load.
- Capacity from 50 to 500 Tn, stroke up to 50 mm.
- Load return. Locknut tested under 50% overload.
- The locknut holds the load mechanically for extended periods of time.
- Hydraulic end of stroke overflow port. Without stop ring. Red band warning.
- Built-in tilting saddle to improve side-load resistance.
- Body, nut and saddle black nitrided to improve corrosion and wear resistance.
- Used in confined spaces.
- All units load tested under 125% of the nominal capacity.
- Female AZ3140 coupling with rubber dust cap included.