SAM10020, 100 ton Capacity, 200 mm Stroke, Single-Acting, Aluminium Hydraulic Cylinder
Larzep SAM Single Acting Hydraulic Cylinders are manufactured from high-strength aluminium alloy which makes them up to 40% lighter than steel equivalents.
Durability and resistance to wear is assured by the hard anodized surface finish on the body, stop ring and piston. The strong steel base plate and hardened steel saddle also help ensure a long working life of the cylinder.
Inside each SAM cylinder is a high-strength pre-tensioned return spring that delivers rapid retraction in any position, and an integral stop ring for preventing plunger over-travel. Guidance bands and optional tilting saddles provide resistance to side-load.
Each cylinder is manufactured using advanced technologies while following quality system processes meeting the standards of UNE-EN ISO 9001:201
- Lightweight, general purpose cylinders with capacities from 30 to 140 ton, stroke up to 300 mm.
- Made from high strength aluminium alloy.
- Solid piston with spring return for use in all positions
- Hardened grooved steel saddles included as standard.
- Aluminium parts are treated to improve resistance and extend working life.
- 40% weight reduction compared with steel equivalents.
- Fitted with a strong steel base plate and steel saddle for wear resistance.
- Stop ring withstands the full capacity of the cylinder.
- All units are load tested under 125% of the nominal capacity.
- Guiding bands improve resistance against side-loads.
- Female AZ3140 coupling with rubber dust cap included.
- Not suitable for high-cycle applications.